my first post
12:50 AM | Author: abdul latif
salam ukhwah
this is my first experienced of bloging. i just learned from a frend. soo nothing to say yet. hhmmm, but i'm a bit stress. coz next week i need to hand over 2 assignment. n not to forget i need to write a welcoming speech from vice chancellor, dean, and also my lovely HOD inconjunction with our first optometry seminar. I had just promise to someone that i'll become diligent this semester. not to say that before this i'm sluggish but.. maybe a bit disorganise. hopefully ALLAH will accept my intentation. InsyaAllah..
until next time. wassalam
|
This entry was posted on 12:50 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: